Monday, September 3, 2012

MOJO MONDAY-----LABOR DAY



CLICK HERE : for my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS LINKY PARTY opened all month long (September 30)
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending September 8




Hi again Friends,

In between all the labor that is going on around the house today. I was able to eek in another card.

I thought my card was looking rather elegant until I added the peachy face, now I think it has a lot of character, which by the way, is the name of the stamp set everyday character faces. I always love these MOJO  sketches, but for some reason today I feel way behind, maybe because I am doing extra things.
I am being very careful of my shoulder. (I know that's what your all thinking she better not injure her self again) I promise I will be careful.

I hope you like my card.



A2 card
PTI pure Black card stock
DCWV: patterned paper
core'dinations
I used two punches both Ek success
MM corner rounder
stamped clay sun
(painted with acrylic paints)
lace recollections
Versamark onyx black ink
PKS everyday character faces
Inkadinkadoo  sentiment
challenges:
MOJO:  sketch
PKS: AG
Spark your creativity:AG

Have a Blessed day, Diana


23 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Diana!! It is elegant and full of character!! I love the sweet face!! The lace with tassels is beautiful!! Don't work too hard today and enjoy your evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Diana!! Great take on the sketch!!!
    Hope your having a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card. Love how you added the cute little PKS Face on it too.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty - love the LO and you little sun - so cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. The PK face is a nice touch:)
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color combo. The sun is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those PKS faces! Your card is gorgeous!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Diana I sure LOVE all the layering and I really HAVE to try this sketch:) Fabulous car!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness this is wonderful diana! i agree that this would be elegant without the peachy face, but the peachy face really gave it a whimsical look and funny altho the ribbon is also usually an elegant look it also has a whimsy look to it now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great take on the sketch Diana. unusual and lovely layout. I love the tassled lace border.
    Thank you for joining us at pin and Tack for our challenge this month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card!!! That peachy face is adorable on that flower.. these colors are awesome together along with the pattern papers....dots are my favorite!
    Thank you for joining us at Pin and Tack "Spark your Creativity Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a Lovely Card!Love the Green of course!Beautiful sketch!!Super cute Sun!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card.Love your take on sketch.Beautiful trim and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Spark Your Creativity! Kim B

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute Diana, I really like the trim!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww this is so pretty! This thank you card would brighten anyones day :) Thank you for joining us at Pin and Tack Spark Your Creativity now Challenge.
    Hatty :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Seems funny leaving this comment - since you usually do it to me LOL.

    Love this card and thanks for joining us at Pin and Tack, Spark your Creativity this month:-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty card, I adore the purple with the green and fabulous layout.
    Thank you for joining us over at Spark Your Creativity Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute card. Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your mojo win. Love the purple and green.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...