Sunday, January 27, 2013

A laugh is a smile that bursts

CLICK HERE for the 800 follower winner


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #102 pink/or Red challenge ending February 5, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday January anything goes LINKY party  ending 1-31-13




Hi Friends,

I want to support my team mate and friend Jessica over at Creative Inspiration paints.
I want to invite you to join the  challenge, it is easy anything goes.

I made this card to enter.


I used clear, black and sparkly gold Creative inspiration Deliquesce to create my own background on the Kraft card stock
PTI card stock stamp, ribbon  and dies,
Ek success punch
ink Jenni Bowlin


challenges:
Creative Inspiration paint:AG
Sunday Funday:AG
Moxie fab: create your own back ground
613 Avenue:AG
Challenges 4 everyone:AG
TGIF:AG

Have a blessed day, Diana

16 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Diana!! Thanks so much for the support and for sharing this!!
    Hope you are doing alright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done, Diana! Thanks so much for participating in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create! I like your background!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! This is so pretty and I LOVE that sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun design and great embossing:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creating your own background with stamps! I haven't done that in ages, since patterned paper made it's debut in the card making world...you've inspired me to pull out my old paints too. I used to stamp with Lumiere paints on glossy block card stock; I wonder if my old paints are all dried up. Hmmmm...thanks for the inspiration, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great saying! Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I'm inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and great sentiment. Thank you for joining us over at Challenges 4 Everybody this week.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create soon.

    Lesia
    DT Member

    my blog: http://www.memascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the simplicity of this card... fun papers...

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful!! The embossing is fabulous!! And the sentiment is awesome!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty & creative. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs~
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Diana! Thanks for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...