Monday, March 25, 2013

THINKING OF YOU


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #105 challenge (week 2) ending March 26, 2013  
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY challenge ending March 31, 2013


Happy Monday Morning Friends,

I always look forward to Mondays. It just starts the week off right.
Earlier I posted a Birthday card for my sister-- I posted it because I haven't sent it yet. Normally I would have everyones B-day cards to them on time. The last couple of years I have been a real slacker
How about you? Are you a slacker, when it comes to getting those cards mailed out on time?


Even though I don't get the cards out I thought I would make a Thinking of you card, after all I am thinking of them even if the card isn't there on time.



This is an experimental CAS card
I used jenni bowlin re-inkers in stick candy, brown sugar and chili powder to get the background image. Then I used Creative Inspiration white deliquesce embossing powder non top with the same stamps.
I love how this came out.  Sorry I am commenting on my own piece, but I really like how it came  out and  also think the colors give it a Southwest look



PTI : Hawaiian shores, stampers select white
Asian fusion


Have a blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. This does give a very realistic pottery/ceramic look, never apologize for liking your own stuff, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it came out too! Such an "artsy" look! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp set - so darn pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the experiment turn out beautifully. Love it.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! So artistic and absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Diana! LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Slacker and procrastinator. I love the soft water color effect on you CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of this~gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some cards just need to be framed. Beautiful results!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you brought out an older set - looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Creative beauty .....perfect for first spot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Great set to use.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...