Tuesday, May 21, 2013

YOUNG PUMA -Mountain Lion near our HOME


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday  #109  Flowers challenge ending May 21, 2013
CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31,



Hi Friends, 

I thought I would just give you a heads up the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #109 ends in a few hours. OH !! and share some exciting  news


Last week we had a young mountain lion about a half a mile from our home.  Here is the article link (below). I wonder where the mother is?
Now when I walk out to the mail box, I will always wonder.  He was probably ready to leave home anyway.   It is still pretty living in the woods.  This would not be a reason I would move.  I was hoping to make a card with some sort of cat on it for this post


Cricut cartridge Create a critter 2, Paper: studio calico and paper printed from imagine. Ribbon my craft spot olive green,  trendy twine .


http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci_23257913/mountain-lion-trapped-santa-cruz-aqueduct



challenges:
My craft spot: ribbon and twine


Have a blessed evening, Diana

15 comments:

  1. How sweet and lovely card-leo is fantastic
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a beautiful card Diana, love the lion he's great

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card Diana!! I love that cute lion and great card LO!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww so cute diana!!! i love this little lion and his adorable party hat :D great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROAR-ing good card. I'd like to see the Young Puma. Try and photograph it next time. I'm fond of Wild Cats especially Cheetahs.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! That little guy is so cute!! What a fun card!! I just saw a coyote in my yard the other day...which is a little scary since I have three outside cats :/ Happy Wednesday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, this is just a adorable card! Love the cute lion and great papers you used!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your party lion is ADORABLE!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. This lion is so cute! Love the papers and twine too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! LOVE that lion!!! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply adorable! The party hat on the lion is too cute! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card! Wow, a real mountain lion--stay safe! Your lion is simply adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot for the Ribbon and Twine challenge. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...