Sunday, September 22, 2013

Inspired By: Anything goes



 ---------------------------------------------

This week's challenge is:
Inspired By: Anything Goes

Hi  Everyone, it is my design day over at Creative inspirations paint  with today's inspiration 
challenge for you:


Here's some inspiration:













I started out with Vintage cream card stock A2 size. I got the digi's from The Alley Way stamps, and painted with the colors above. I matted them and then place them on the card stock. The designer paper is Basic Grey's haunted forrest




I hope you have enjoyed my project and will play along with this week's challenge!!
Remember you do not need to use CI Paints on your projects but if you have them we would LOVE to see how you used them!!
As always thanks for stopping by and
have a great week!

Have  a  blessed day, DIANA L.
to enter the challenge
go "HERE"

---------------------------------------
General Challenge Rules

Each week you will be given a challenge to find inspiration in/from what ever the challenge theme is... you can be as literal or abstract in your inspiration as you want....Just make sure you can tie it back to the theme! Challenge closes at 6:00pm Eastern on Saturday.
You will always be able to jump back to the current challenge by clicking the "Current Challenge" link in our sidebar. The rules can always be found by clicking the tab "Challenge Rules" at the top of the page.
You do not need to use the Creative Inspirations Paints in your project, however, if you do, tell us which colors you used, and your name will go in the drawing twice! Each month, one person will win 5 jars of paint in the colors of their choice. The winner will be randomly drawn from all the people who have played that month, so make sure to join in on our challenges each week!
---------------------------------------------

challenges:
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/mim-159-with-rick-st-dennis.html

15 comments:

  1. LOL!! I loveeeeeeeee that sentiment!! Beautiful colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the catchy sentiment and your card is awesome!!! I have to tell you that I love those paints too -- the colors look so lush and beautiful!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card love it and those paints too. Popped over from MIM.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for comment left on my blog too! Popped by from MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and image. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by Diana...and for being a follower. Love the colours you've used on the card - so yumm!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, love the "Fun-gi" too funny... The colors are gorgeous as well!
    Saw this on MIM.. Thanks for your comment!
    Hugs, antonella
    http://quilling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure FUN card... those mushrooms made me smile. I am your newest follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card-love the sentiment!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the lovely comment you left me on my blog. I'm returning your visit from MIM where I saw this beautiful card. The DPs you've used have such a great textured look, and I think you did so well with the coloring/paintning of this image. Such a fun and decorative sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful, fun card, lovely colouring. I noticed you have not added a link to Make It Monday in your post. Can you please do so. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so fun!! The mushrooms are adorable!! Love the colors!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...