Monday, March 24, 2014

Enamel chevron button

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #128 -5 word sentiment CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MARCH Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 "Flowers" challenge




Hi Friends,

Did I tell you that I have been working on two hundred cards for the upcoming women's conference?
I will be very busy this whole month. Plus I learned to maked fingerless gloves. I have one made hope to finish the other one and have a pair to turn in for our annual Christmas boutique for the knit wit group.

I was experimenting - The enamel chevron flair button was to be my main focus, However, the trim that I added is really bold, comes from paper trimmings.. I do think the eye goes to the button because of the brightness, but I am not sure if it really ends up being the focal point. I also added the generational stamping in the background, with a hero art stamp and some Jenny bowlin malted milk ink. I used memento tuxedo black ink with the PTI " A little inspiration" sentiment. I think it works perfect for what I was trying too achieve -- to be real...



 A2 size card on PTI basic white card stock.


challenges
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-64-anything-goesoptional.html


I hope you all have a very blessed day, Diana

6 comments:

  1. Nice card Diana!!!
    Though the trim is bold as you said still the chevron button is catching all my sight..Might be because of the gold color...

    Hugs,
    Anjali..
    Handmade With Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bold border and love the gold button -great sentiment too
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be one busy little bee, my friend! I love that there are two bold elements to this card.. there is just so much interest! :o) The stamped background is lovely and the sentiment is wonderful. Another lovely design, Diana! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you certainly are going to be busy!!!! I just made 35 cards in 8 days so I know the feelin!!! I love the subtle background to your card which makes the boarder and the chevron button stand out loud and clear, my eye went straight to the button, I don't know if it is because Chevron is my true love or if it was the color... beautiful card Diana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card; and what stands out to me is the sentiment. It speaks volumes, and is very uplifting! Thanks for brightening our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...