Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy Monday

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #128 -5 word sentiment CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MARCH Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 "Flowers" challenge



Hi Friends,



Happy Monday, Happy beginning of the week.



I have a fun colorful card for you this morning...

I used my sketched shapes die, and trimmed the cardstock  down to be a bit smaller than the 4.25 x 5.5 card I then took the matching stamps and and stamped on a few of the cut out pieces I used PTI terra cotta tile,  ripe avocado and for the yellow I used Jenny Bowlin lemon drop. For the others I made representational marks on them in various colors  trying not to overpower the shapes that had the sentiment on them for the ink I used Memento tuxedo black and the sentiment is from PTI "A little inspiration"


challenges:
http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/challenge-84.html
http://www.cardsinenvy.blogspot.com/2014/03/anything-goes-with-a2-card-challenge.html


I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day, Diana

19 comments:

  1. Wow , this card is great !! I love the design !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an unique and whimsical card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool Diana!
    this is such a creative way to use your dies!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, whimsical delight! Love everything, the puzzle you created, the movement, and adorable sentiment.
    And you're quick too! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, I love all the different shapes and colours, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very pretty card!!! Love all the colors and shapes!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so creative and awesome, Diana!! I love the design and the shapes!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Love all the different shapes and colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the cut out, but not cut out shapes! its like card inception!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cool design Diana! Love the shapes and colors..very creative!
    have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful!! LOVING the different shapes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card! Thanks for sharing your time, talents, and ideas with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fun! Love your take on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic take on this challenge!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the different shapes you used. So clever and inspirational! Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...