Wednesday, March 26, 2014

WINNER OF THE DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #128

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MARCH Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 "Flowers" challenge
CLICK HERE for the FCCB challenge "Bye Bye Birdie"
CLICK HERE for my friend LISA's 3 year BLOGAVERSARY




Good Morning Friends,

The winner of the #128  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY 5- WORD SENTIMENT challenge today IS....





First of all,  I loved seeing all the  cards and projects  that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY 5 WORD SENTIMENT  CHALLENGE  #128 you all did a great job.   It was so nice to see so many wonderful sentiments in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog. Tomorrow begins challenge #129.  Mr. Linky will be waiting for you at 9:00 am. in the morning with the linky challenge!!

The winner  of #128 gets :

The prize: 







CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES





CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #128 CHALLENGE.
There were -45--entries.



I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: # 27
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!Karen H

Please send me an e-mail, with your  choices  and address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor.

My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

  1. I am SO excited! What an enormous blessing! Thank you for offering such a generous (and stunning) prize, Diana! I'm off to email you! :o) Thank you!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Karen!!! Yiippee!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Karen!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Karen !!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...