Monday, June 2, 2014

BBTB2 "Alter a Cricut Cut" Challenge

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #133 Red, White and Blue challenge
CLICK HERE to see the "Precious card"
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"Alter a Cricut cartridge image" challenge





Hi Friends,
Our DT sister  Laura chose the challenge this week, she has challenged us to  to create a  project altering a Cricut cut from any Cricut cartridge on it.  Well I haven't used the JT cartridge in awhile so I thought I would use an image from it  and don't get to use it enough, so I was very happy to have this as the challenge. Thank you so much Laura this was really a fun one!!


I printed the wing image and then ran it through my Big Kick twine one on each side then I fussy cute another medallion in white, stamped the sentiment and then pop dotted it. Super quick and easy.


Now that you have seen my project here, go over to the BBTB2 challenge blog check out what my talented DT sisters have created to inspire you. Then, go create a "Alter a Cricut cut" project  and link up your own  card, project or layout.

Supplies used.

CTMH live out load stamp  set for the sentiment
JT imagine cartridge
scraps of paper for the background
Slate ink (CTMH)
CTMH Daisy white card stock
Twine from my ETSY store
Cuttlebug mesh embossing folder



CLICK HERE to enter the BBTB2 challenge

Challenges:


Have a blessed day, looking forward to see what you create. Diana

9 comments:

  1. Cool card. My son in law would like it. Looks like you spent a long time putting it together

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool card Diana!
    Hope you are feeling better.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossing and how it adds texture to your card! You did such a great job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Diana!! Love the embossing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card, Diana! Love it!

    Have a great day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how cool the embossing made your die cut come out! Awesome! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your design! The added twine addes so much texture too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...