Thursday, February 26, 2015

I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  FEBRUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #151 Challenge "A project for a boy or a man"




Hi Everyone,


I have a fun card today. I am using the 6x6 paper pad "Lucille" by Basic Grey and a unity stamp. I used Shinhan  markers to color the girls in. The ribbon is from my stash and I added some crystal stickles. I fussy cut the sentiment out, one I did not want all the white space on the card and two it would not have stamped well over all the layers. I added some foam tape to pop it up.

Here is my card for today.






I hope you like my 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card.



Stamp: Unity
Ink: versa mark
shinhan markers




Challenges:
Unity: FWF
Simon says WED :AG



Have a blessed day, Diana


28 comments:

  1. Great card, the stamps are so fun!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING those girls!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Diana!! I love the papers!! The stamp is fabulous - you colored it beautifully!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, Diana!! Love the pretty papers and the gorgeous stamp you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, fun and perfect sentiment hello from FWF x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love the fashionable ladies with their drinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card, Diana!! Love the scripty sentiment font with the geometric feel of the image. Great work! Saw you on Unity FWF.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute - love the images.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card, love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great coloring and choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun card! Those little girls are super cute and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool ...love the sentiment , great card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card! Great coloring of the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this!! The fun stamp, all the paper piecing, and the wonderful sentiment...perfect! Now, I am singing the song...and showing my age;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very fun image and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diana, a very pretty card!! Awesome job on the coloring!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute, Diana! That lady with the green leggings and golden hair is my favorite! Love this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...