Wednesday, June 3, 2015

MOJO Monday on Wednesday

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #157 Challenge "Fathers day"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE





 Hi Everyone,

It is that week of the month again-- no not that week  -It's contest week at Mojo Monday!!! You know I love the MOJO sketches. This is Mojo's 400th sketch. I am so excited to enter this one, because not only is it the contest challenge, it is a DT call. Which means there should be a lot of entries and a lot of inspiration. I know, it sounds like I am repeating myself, and yes I did say something like this on Monday

Julee thank you for another sketch.

This is my second card using this sketch.  I really love the simplicity of this sketch and it can be interpreted in so many ways.


 I hope you like my project. I used the "Strong Anchor" stamp set from Verve.
My papers are from Graphics 45 and my stash



This is the card I made on Monday  











Challenges
MOJO



Have a blessed day, Diana

12 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE!!! LOVE both cards.. Great Sketch from MOJO Monday!!!! :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Diana
    love bouth
    hugs and blessings
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are gorgeous! LOVING the anchor goodies on the first one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the sentiment on the 1st one~great job on the sketches!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful, Diana!! Both cards are fabulous!! I love the sentiment on the first card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are very pretty! I love your second design with the distressed papers and gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Diana, you probably already saw this, but you won over at Word Art Wednesday! Congratulations, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are Awesome!! great take on the sketch!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two gorgeous cards - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...